Call for Abstract
6th International Conference & Expo on Euro Optometry and Vision Science, will be organized around the theme “Advancement in the Ophthalmology Treatment”
Euro Optometry 2021 is comprised of keynote and speakers sessions on latest cutting edge research designed to offer comprehensive global discussions that address current issues in Euro Optometry 2021
Submit your abstract to any of the mentioned tracks.
Register now for the conference by choosing an appropriate package suitable to you.
- An eye infection (pinkeye) causes redness of the sclera (white part of the eyeball) plus a yellow discharge. Often the eyelids are stuck together with dried pus when the child awakens in the morning. Such an eye infection is caused by bacteria and will clear up in a few days with the following treatment..
· Conjunctivitis/pink eye. Infectious conjunctivitis, or pink eye, is one of the most common eye infections
· Keratitis. Infectious keratitis happens when your cornea gets infected
Pediatric ophthalmologists focus on the development of the visual system and the various diseases that disrupt visual development in children. Pediatric ophthalmologists also have expertise in managing the various ocular diseases that affect children. Pediatric ophthalmologists are qualified to perform complex eye surgery as well as to manage children's eye problems using glasses and medications. Many ophthalmologists and other physicians refer pediatric patients to a pediatric ophthalmologist for examination and management of ocular problems due to children's unique needs. In addition to children with obvious vision problems, children with head turns, head tilts, squinting of the eyes, or preferred head postures (torticollis) are typically referred to a Pediatric ophthalmologist for evaluation. Pediatric ophthalmologists typically also manage adults with eye movement disorders (such as nystagmus or strabismus) due to their familiarity with strabismus conditions.
- Track 2-1Pediatric Cataract
- Track 2-2Pediatric Cataract
- Track 2-3Pediatric Optometry ResearchSquint
- Track 2-4Retinopathy of Prematurity
- Track 2-5Pediatric Vision Care
- Track 2-6Childhood Malignancies
- Track 2-7Congenital Cataract
- Track 2-8Congenital Glaucoma
Neuro-ophthalmology is the consolidation of neurology and ophthalmology, frequently managing complex systemic sicknesses that have signs in the visual framework. Cerebral Visual Impairment (CVI) incorporates every single visual brokenness created by harm to, or breaking down of, the retrochiasmatic visual pathways without harm to the foremost visual pathways or any significant visual ailment. Vision problems can be described as the decreased ability to view things. There are many varieties of eye problems and vision disturbances, myopia, halos, blurred vision etc. The impaired vision or vision problems will reduce the sharpness of images. It usually hampers the daily activities of a person. Myasthenia gravis is brought about by a breakdown in the typical correspondence in the middle of nerves and muscles which prompts two fold vision, hanging eyelids and different muscles shortcoming which affecting the both i.e. neuromuscular action furthermore vision. Demonstrative instruments in Neuro-ophthalmology are utilized to explore and to treat the different state of Neuro-ophthalmology as Neonatal visual examination are basically performed to screen the vicinity and movement of Retinopathy of Prematurity. College of Pennsylvania is presently taking a shot at Neuro-ophthalmology venture. Treatment of Neuro Ophthalmology will rely upon one's analysis and furthermore contain medicinal treatments, botulinum poison infusions to stop muscle fit for disarranges, for example, hemifacial fit, laser surgery for various vision issue and surgical medications, as for eye muscle surgery to reestablish straight eye arrangement.
- Track 3-1Papilledema
- Track 3-2Optic Neuritis
- Track 3-3Optic Nerve Disorders
- Track 3-4Optic Neuropathy
Refractive mistakes are only one potential reason for obscured vision, so it is critical for your kid to have an examination immediately in the event that they are encountering side effects.
The most well-known refractive mistakes in youngsters are:
Myopia (otherwise called nearsightedness)
Hyperopia (additionally called farsightedness)
Astigmatism (contorted vision)
It is conceivable to have at least two kinds of refractive mistake in the meantime.
Nearsightedness: A nearsighted eye is longer than ordinary or has a cornea that is excessively steep, with the goal that the light beams center before the retina. Close protests look clear, however removed items seem obscured.
Hyperopia: A hyperopic eye is shorter than typical. Light from close protests can't center obviously around the retina. The words on a page will appear to be hazy, or it will be hard to see all around ok to do quit for the day, such as threading a needle.
Astigmatism: Astigmatism contorts or obscures vision for both close and far items. It's relatively similar to investigating a fun house reflect in which you show up excessively tall, too wide or too thin. When you have astigmatism, the cornea (the unmistakable front window of the eye) bends more in one heading than in the other — like a football. A typical cornea is round and smooth, similar to a ball. It is conceivable to have astigmatism in blend with nearsightedness or hyperopia.
Genetic cornea disease
Refractive Errors in Children
- Track 4-1Entropion
- Track 4-2Corneal Ulcer
- Track 4-3Corneal Dystrophy
- Track 4-4Glaucoma
Eye Disease can likewise be in charge of the lasting vision misfortune in the event that it is not treated on time. Generally, retinal malady has had a low need in avoidance of visual deficiency programs in creating nations. Age-related macular degeneration (AMD) is a retinal degenerative sickness that causes a propelled loss of focal vision. Some retinal sicknesses are innate, static hemeralopia and diffuse yellow or dim hue of the fundus. Following 2 or 3 hours in all out murkiness, the typical shade of the fundus returns.
- Track 5-1Diabetic Retinopathy
- Track 5-2Diabetic Retinopathy
- Track 5-3Retinal Detachment
- Track 5-4Retinopathy of Prematurity Ophthalmologic Approach
- Track 5-5Retina and Retinal Surgery
- Track 5-6Retinal Detachment
Disorder in which the eyes don't look in exactly the same direction at the same time is known as Strabismus. Causes of strabismus can include nerve injury or dysfunction of the muscles controlling the eye. The main symptom is eyes that don't look in exactly the same direction at the same time. Crossed eyes can usually be corrected with early treatment. Several treatment options exist to align the eyes. They include special eye wear, use of an eye patch and rarely surgery.
- Hypertropia is once the eye turns upwards
- Hypotropia is once the eye turns downwardly
- Esotropia is once the eye turns inwards
- Exotropia is once the eye turns outward.
- Hypertropia is once the eye turns upwards
- Hypotropia is once the eye turns downwardly
- Esotropia is once the eye turns inwards
- Exotropia is once the eye turns outward.
- Track 6-1Graves Ophthalmology
- Track 6-2Orbital Cellulitis
- Track 6-3Rhabdomyosarcoma
- Track 6-4Lacrimal Sac Disorder
Eye disease that could end up with permanent blindness. Hence investigation of corneal disease is carry out to mitigate the disease and methods like Contact lenses & vision correction is also use to cure the vision related problems and surgical procedure like corneal transplantation is used to transplant the cornea. The cornea and focal point of the eye are worked to concentrate light on the retina, which is the light-touchy tissue at the back of the eye. At the point when light strikes the cornea, it twists or refracts the light approaching onto the focal point. The focal point refocuses that light onto the retina, which begins the interpretation of light into vision. The retina changes over light into electrical driving forces that go through the optic nerve to the mind, which translates them as pictures.
- Track 7-1Focus on Dry Eye and Blepharitis
- Track 7-2Corneal neovascularization
- Track 7-3Epithelial keratitis & drug-induced epithelial keratitis
- Track 7-4Recurrent corneal erosion
- Track 7-5Corneal degeneration
Uveitis could be a form of inflammation to the center layer of the attention (uvea), structure typically contains the iris, membrane and choroid coat. The causes of uveitis area unit of various varieties starting from a straightforward microorganism Infection to severe eye injury, studies show that the presence of inflammatory disease, AIDS, skin condition will increase the probabilities of uveitis. During this the inner a part of the attention turns to red in color, thanks to this pain, blurred vision and picture sensitivity happens. Prompt use of anti-bacterial will treat the condition otherwise their area unit high probabilities that it should cause eye disease, cataract etc...
- Anterior Uveitis
- Intermediate Uveitis
- Posterior Uveitis
- Track 8-1Ocular and systemic side effects of drugs
- Track 8-2IVT injection-sparing approaches
- Track 8-3Transplantation technologies for retina
- Track 8-4Oral and topical nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory agents (NSAIDs)
We have prescient utilize that could help and direct more particular treatment in some glaucoma patients. Endothelia in glaucoma treatment assume an exceptionally enter part in pathogenesis of glaucoma. Regarding Social Security advantages, lost wage charge incomes, and medicinal services consumptions, the expense to the U.S. government is assessed to be over $1.5 billion every year. The Glaucoma Research Society of Canada is the main Canadian non-benefit association exclusively committed to financing glaucoma research. Following 1989, it has raised more than two million dollars in backing of 150 examination ventures. The Society reserves 10 to 15% of all autonomous glaucoma research in Canada. Bascom Palmer and Wills Eye are the top scientist association for glaucoma.
- Track 9-1Open angle and closed angle glaucoma
- Track 9-2Biomarkers for Glaucoma
- Track 9-3Gonioscopy procedure
- Track 9-4Impaired ocular blood flow regulation in open angle glaucoma
- Track 9-5Impaired ocular blood flow regulation in open angle glaucoma
- Track 9-6How to use Resources to Prevent Glaucoma Related Visual Impairment and Blindness
- Track 9-7IOP Lowering Molecules: New Ways and Old Problems (Intraocular Pressure)
- Track 9-8IOP Lowering Molecules: New Ways and Old Problems (Intraocular Pressure)
There is an assortment of conditions that might call for eye surgery; from corrective changes to vision-sparing strategies by surgeons. Surgery is the clinical ophthalmic research involving eye disorders, vision, medical, surgical and optical care. Every treatment accompanies its own advantages, dangers, and signs for use. From restorative medications to orbital inserts, today's headways can handle any condition and give an effective arrangement.
- Track 10-1Orbital decompression surgery
- Track 10-2Tear duct surgery
- Track 10-3Refractive surgery
- Track 10-4Vision Correction Surgery
- Track 10-5Retinal Replacement Surgery
- Track 10-6Cataract Surgery
- Track 10-7Plastic Surgery
- Track 10-8Glaucoma Surgery
Optometry and Vision Science is a healthcare profession which involves examining the eyes and applicable visual systems for defects or abnormalities as well as the medical diagnosis and management of eye disease. Traditionally, the field of optometry began with the primary focus of correcting refractive error through the use of spectacles. Vision science is an interdisciplinary study of visual systems and perception and incorporates many disciplines, including optometry, ophthalmology, molecular genetics, neuroscience and physiological optics.
- Track 11-1Optic and Radiations
- Track 11-2Optical Power of the Eye
- Track 11-3Stereopsis: 3D Vision
- Track 11-4Biophysics of vision
- Track 11-5 Contact Lens
- Track 11-6Spectacle Lens
- Track 11-7Optic Nerve Disease
- Track 11-8Optical Power of the Eye
- Track 11-9Optic and Radiations
Macular Degeneration is caused by the deterioration of the central portion of the membrane, the within back layer of the attention that records the pictures we see and sends them via the cranial nerve from the attention to the brain. The retina’s central portion, referred to as the macula, is chargeable for focusing vision within the eye, and it controls our ability to scan, drive a automobile, acknowledge faces or colors, and see objects in fine detail. degeneration is that the causes area unit advanced, however embody each heredity and setting. Dry degeneration is diagnosed once when yellowish spots referred to as drusen begin to accumulate in and round the macula. it's believed these spots area unit deposits or scrap from deteriorating tissue.
Age-related degeneration typically produces a slow, painless loss of vision. In rare cases, however, vision loss are often sharp. Early signs of vision loss from AMD embody shadowy areas in your vision or outstandingly fuzzy or distorted vision. Treatments for degeneration rely upon whether or not the malady is in its early-stage, dry type or within the additional advanced, wet type that may result in serious vision loss. No FDA-approved treatments exist yet for dry macular degeneration, though biological process intervention might facilitate stop its progression to the wet type
- Track 12-1Biochemistry of Vision
- Track 12-2Photochemistry of Vision
- Track 12-3Photochemistry of Vision
- Track 12-4Metabolism of Cornea
- Track 12-5Blepharitis
- Track 12-6Bacterial Conjunctivitis
- Track 12-7Viral Conjunctivitis
- Track 12-8Dendritic Keratitis
- Track 12-9Dendritic Keratitis
- Track 12-10Photochemistry of Vision
As ocular oncology is a highly specialized field of ophthalmology, there is active international collaboration between ocular oncologists. Ocular oncology is a multidisciplinary service which includes general oncologists, pediatric oncologists, specialist nurses, clinical scientists and many others. The most common malignancies include uveal and conjunctivitis melanoma, uveal metastasis, intraocular and conjunctiva lymphoma and conjunctiva carcinoma. As well as the management of confirmed malignant tumors, ocular oncologists receive a large number of referrals of patients with suspected malignant tumors. Diagnosis is based on bio microscopy, ultrasonography, angiography, optical coherence tomography, auto fluorescence imaging and biopsy. The most common benign tumors include naevi, chorodal haemangioma. Vasoproliferative tumors and retinal haemangioblastomas. Many of these lesions require treatment and/or long-term surveillance. Eyelid and orbital tumors are more likely to be managed within oculoplastic or orbital specialist services.
- Track 13-1Biochemistry of Vision
- Track 13-2Ocular Fluids
- Track 13-3Ocular Oncology
- Track 13-4Anisocoria
- Track 13-5Astigmatism
- Track 13-6Lagophthalmos
- Track 13-7Black eye
- Track 13-8Amblyopia
- Track 13-9Onchocerciasis
- Track 13-10Loiasis
- Track 13-11Macular Oedema
- Track 13-12Blepharochalasis
- Track 13-13Heterochromia iridis
- Track 13-14Hyphema
- Track 13-15Iridodialysis
Digital screens give off little or no harmful radiation (such as x-rays or UV rays). All levels of radiation from computer screens are below levels that can cause eye damage such as cataracts. Digital screens do exposure your eyes to blue light
- Track 14-1 Tired eyes
- Track 14-2Dry Eyes
- Track 15-1Single-Vision lens
- Track 15-2Bifocal Lens
- Track 15-3Trifocal Lens
- Track 15-4Progressive Lens
- Track 15-5Rigid gas permeable lenses
- Track 15-6Intraocular Lenses Aspheric IOLs
- Track 15-7Accommodating IOLs
- Track 15-8Photocoagulation
- Track 15-9Photovaporization
- Track 15-10Bifocal Lens
Cataract Ophthalmology Conferences. Waterfall is one of the consistent afflictions in more prepared people.50% of the masses in the United States and Europe have waterfalls and have transformed into the most generally perceived reason of vision incident on the planet. As a rule, the finding of a waterfall is genuinely basic. Be that as it may, in the pre-birth populace, in spite of the fact that analysis is conceivable it is more troublesome. Ultrasounds have demonstrated a compelling strategy to distinguish waterfalls in unborn youngsters. It is basic that they be identified early if present as waterfalls in infants can bring about visual impairment forever if not treated legitimately and rapidly not long after birth. Late examinations demonstrate that the frequency of waterfalls is significantly higher contrasted with that of diabetic retinopathy and Glaucoma. It has turned into the most widely recognized malady in maturing grown-ups and ends up being an unavoidable backup amid seniority.
- Track 16-1Nuclear cataract
- Track 16-2Cortical cataract
- Track 16-3Posterior subcapsular cataract
- Track 16-4Congenital cataracts
Ophthalmology is a branch of medicine and surgery which deals with the diagnosis and treatment of eye disorders.
An ophthalmologist is a specialist in ophthalmology. An ophthalmologist diagnoses and treats all eye diseases, performs eye surgery and prescribes and fits eyeglasses and contact lenses to correct vision problems. Many ophthalmologists are also involved in scientific research on the causes and cures for eye diseases and vision disorders.
Primary and secondary Eye Care include critical awareness, eye examinations, rehabilitation and long-term continuity of care which are carried out through health centres. Eye care is an integral part of ophthalmic sciences. There are several eye care societies and organisations who work to bring these services at door step
- Track 18-1Femtosecond laser-assisted cataract surgery
- Track 18-2Transplantation technologies for retina
- Track 18-3Corneal reshaping & transplantation
- Track 18-4Drugs used in the treatment of allergic conjunctivitis
- Track 18-5Diagnostic dye solutions
- Track 18-6ECP patient Marketing
- Track 18-7Value Chain Concept
- Track 18-8Innovations in Optometric Appliances
- Track 18-9Light-adjustable IOLs
- Track 18-10Choroidal imaging
Eye surgery, generally called visual surgery, can't avoid being surgery performed on the eye or its adnexa, typically by an ophthalmologist. The eye is a sensitive organ, and requires astounding thought some time as of late, in the midst of, and after a surgical procedure. An authority eye master is responsible for choosing the fitting surgical framework for the patient, and for taking the imperative security wellbeing measures. Ophthalmic surgeries can be of different sorts who incorporate Laser eye surgery, waterfall surgery, glaucoma surgery, refractive surgery, corneal surgery, vitreo-retinal surgery et cetera.
Since the eye is strongly connected with nerves, anesthesia is vital. Neighborhood anesthesia is most frequently used. Topical anesthesia using lidocaine topical gel are routinely used for rapid techniques. Since topical anesthesia requires interest from the patient, general anesthesia is every now and again used for youths, horrendous eye wounds, and major orbitotomies for dubious patients. The specialist controlling anesthesia screens the patient's cardiovascular status. Clean security measures are taken to set up the domain for surgery and lower the peril of sullying. These security measures join the use of cleaning operators, for instance, povidone-iodine, and sterile window hangings, outfits and gloves.
- Track 19-1Video Keratoscopy
- Track 19-2Spectral-domain Optical Coherence Tomography
- Track 19-3OCT Angiography
- Track 19-4Small Gauge Endoscopy
- Track 19-5Optical Coherence Tomography (OCT) Imaging Systems
- Track 19-6Femtosecond laser-assisted cataract surgery
- Track 19-7Femtosecond laser-assisted cataract surgery
- Track 19-8Transplantation technologies for retina
- Track 19-9Corneal reshaping & transplantation
- Track 19-10Drugs used in the treatment of allergic conjunctivitis
- Track 19-11Diagnostic dye solutions
- Track 19-12ECP patient Marketing
- Track 19-13Value Chain Concept
- Track 19-14Innovations in Optometric Appliances
- Track 19-15Light-adjustable IOLs
- Track 19-16Choroidal imaging
This is an accumulation of contextual analyses to offer you some assistance with getting an understanding on the common history and starting examination of different ophthalmic issue. Ophthalmic Research mainly focuses on medical and surgical techniques and treatments involved in the management of eye diseases. The discourse, albeit brief, is expected to give you a basic diagram of every illness. Myopia is a condition of eye where the light that comes in doesn't directly concentrate on the retina however ahead of it, inflicting the image that one sees once viewing a far off object to be out of focus, however focused once viewing at a closer object.
- Track 20-1Anatomy
- Track 20-2Refractive Errors
- Track 20-3Age-Related Macular Degeneration
- Track 20-4Cataract
- Track 20-5Diabetic Retinopathy
- Track 20-6Amblyopia
- Track 20-7Strabismus
- Track 20-8Night Blindness
- Track 20-9Red Eyes
- Track 20-10Eyestrain
- Track 20-11Lazy Eye
- Track 20-12Uveitis
- Track 20-13Colorblindness
- Track 20-14Floaters
- Track 20-15Dry Eyes
- Track 20-16Conjunctivitis (Pinkeye)